Mech Shop Employees

___

I support Juans idea. I am tired of "4000 repair bill or take a long drive to 2/6 for even smallest car accident" bullshit that is happening in city 1. I am glad that people having fun and socialize in 2/6 but I have yet to meet single mechanic who actually roleplay as... you know... a mechanic! Most people there just sit on their asses and leech for tips while whole city feels empty because you have 10 "mechanics" at 2/6.

PS: Thank you Keebler Elf and Tyrone Armstrong IV for offering help to fix our cars during racing! ?

Edited by Victor
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Victor said:

I support Juans idea. I am tired of "4000 repair bill or take a long drive to 2/6 for even smallest car accident" bullshit that is happening in city 1. I am glad that people having fun and socialize in 2/6 but I have yet to meet single mechanic who actually roleplay as... you know... a mechanic! Most people there just sit on their asses and leech for tips while whole city feels empty because you have 10 "mechanics" at 2/6.

PS: Thank you Keebler Elf and Tyrone Armstrong IV for offering help to fix our cars during racing! ?

Were those comments necessary, Victor?

I think the suggestion is great, because it allows people to still work at the shop they want to- and associate with their "co-workers" and "boss"(s) while on duty- but doesn't punish people across the map who can't make it to only 1 mech shop. I do wish people were more spread out, but I think the suggestion allows also more RP opportunities to create a "brand" for their business. 

• Like 1

but the point for the amount going up is to force people to go to the CIV Mechanics....I understand it sucks having 4 mechanics clocked in and at same garage...I don't think there is a cap of how many Mechanics can be clocked in at the same time, so open a different garage and see why people like going to work at the popular spot. I don't know if having employees will fix that.

@Tom Kamperman Have to personally disagree, maybe if it was +250 instead of +500 per mechanic, then sure. but the prices end up becoming so god damn inflated for people that need repairs up in the Blaine county area. sometimes I straight up put my car away and grab another just to avoid paying 3/4 grand to repair.

Also with the way Mike is running his shop, most people are encouraged to go there already anyway since its technically free, unless you decide to tip.

I really like this Idea.

As far as when there are a lot of mechanics clocked in, it has got to the point that Mike and myself clock off to make the price go down at least 1k.

Also with this subject, I have put ti out there that if a group of people are operating in an area for any such event, I will go to the nearest shop to help them, so that they are not repairing for more then they should have to.

• Like 1