Local Police Idea

'A pretty simple suggestion. To have the local PD cars that cruise around the city to match the cars/skins that the PD use. Cops like the park rangers could be LSPD Tahoes, Sheriffs would be regular CVPIs etc. It would keep everyone on their toes, instead of immediately dismissing the local police presence as ‘Locals’ and continuing what they were doing unhindered.'

Also I am not sure if this idea can be done.. Have the local PD send out a 'Police Officer needing assistance' call to the dispatch after being assaulted and giving the local pd option to use a taser on the person.. 

we all know people like to down the cops all the time around Mission Row PD 

• Like 9

• 1 month later...
On 1/18/2019 at 1:22 PM, Leroy said:

'A pretty simple suggestion. To have the local PD cars that cruise around the city to match the cars/skins that the PD use. Cops like the park rangers could be LSPD Tahoes, Sheriffs would be regular CVPIs etc. It would keep everyone on their toes, instead of immediately dismissing the local police presence as ‘Locals’ and continuing what they were doing unhindered.'

Also I am not sure if this idea can be done.. Have the local PD send out a 'Police Officer needing assistance' call to the dispatch after being assaulted and giving the local pd option to use a taser on the person.. 

we all know people like to down the cops all the time around Mission Row PD 

If I'm not mistake I've heard one of the admins say something about this. Something to the point of a failed drug sell would spawn an ai officer in the area. Of course this would happen when no civilian cops are clocked in.

7 hours ago, Angrymonkey said:

If I'm not mistake I've heard one of the admins say something about this. Something to the point of a failed drug sell would spawn an ai officer in the area. Of course this would happen when no civilian cops are clocked in.

I attempted to sell to a swat local cop in Jamestown the other day and got an immediate rejection, I wonder if it spawned an alert to the police too :P