Seatbelt Indicator

Coach

I like the idea of the light as you have the reminder in RL of the feeling of the seat belt on your body. The seat belt was something that was added to help people "vaule life" while in chases and driving around the city like an ass. I am sorry but i do "vaule my life" and i dont want to be throw out of the car bc i have to check my seat belt, bc i forgot if i out it on after sitting in a car a long time or getting in and out of  car fast on PD or if with lag it even clicked. I think it would be a great thing to have. And if it was that simple to to have auto seatbelts we should have had that when we frist as a group said we didnt like the seatbelt on and off. But now we are asking for a add on to go along with something that the Admins like,I dont think it is a bad thing. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TiLLeR said:

But if we are going to do all these things then why not just go back to automatic seatbelts...

"all these things" its a simple red/green light next to the MPH in the UI that i'm suggesting, not a complete overhaul of how vehicles work.

2 hours ago, Kota Taylor said:

The point of seatbelts, in my opinion, is to encourage people to not speed around and drive recklessly. By adding all these indicators it takes away that risk. 

I understand that but the fact that I don't know whether or not i have a seatbelt on or not is a problem. I can only check it by taking it on/off. A second of lag while doing this results in immediate ejection from the car. I've seen it happen to people going 40mph so its not just about people speeding through the city. If you want to prevent people from speeding then make impacts 100mph+ cause damage to the player, but thats a different subject.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just an updated thought on this: to appease the people that dont agree with this idea, what about a seatbelt symbol that only shows up when you have your seatbelt on, but nothing shows up when you have your seatbelt off. This will prevent the need for taking your seatbelt on and off to make sure its secured.

Edited by Gianni Vermicelli
  • Like 2