Much needed attention toward crime

Gekyume

Hi I'm Gekyume,

I've been on the server for 3 days now and I've been having a lot of fun. However me and my newbie friends realize quite frankly,

It's kinda not worth it to be a criminal, we've grinded to get a car, we've grinded to get our guns, and we were ready to being our crime spree.

We robbed the  store down in strawberry, as we crouched clutching our legally bought guns  we kept expecting every cop on the server to bust through the front doors shotguns at the ready.

Luckily this was not that kinda server, we managed to rob the store and drive away clean... for a measly payout of $699

Split between the 2 of us we both got 350 dollars, I risked my IN CHARACTER LIFE for 350 dollars?! I felt like a clown.

350 dollars is literally 17.5% of the original 2,000 it cost in order to get the safe cracking kit. (I know it's after the 50/50 split but still!)

699 dollars barley breaks a 3rd of a % of the orginal 2,000 dollar cost.

Store Robberies should be buffed up to at least 3,000 a robbery 

I believe that raising the payout across all illegal jobs would incentives crime, especially low level crime would be much more common place across the server, which would solve the no crime/bored cop  I've been reading so much about, I assure you.

Illegal Gun Dealer

If it were, a secret or remote location, were players could buy illegal guns for an increased (Please do not abuse) price, crime as well as gang violence would be massively increased. which is a good thing... I guess (Could also be bad because of trolls, but atleast I can see in advance)

I would recommend putting an illegal gun dealer in... LOST CAMPSITE SANDY SHORES, or GROVE STREET (as the aggressive npcs are a counter to trigger happy players)

Edited by Gekyume

There are topics on this already and it seemed you did find or read some so not sure why making a new post is gonna bring any more attention to it rather than posting on existing one already started. It also helps to read patch notes to find out why store robberies have changed on payouts as well

I can understand how upsetting it might be to see that criminal RP isn't much more rewarding than non criminal RP, but this server likes to focus on quality of RP more than amount of RP for criminals. If you go around the city, you don't notice people constantly shooting and constant unrealistic robberies. I believe this IS because of how making money as a criminal works. 

@Gekyume you can rob a store if no cops are on duty, and the payout is like you described, if the store is currently owned by a business then the payout is based on how much money is actually in the safe. 

If you rob a store that is not owned and there are cops online the payout is up to 10k.

so try again. 

Side note there is already a place to buy illegal weapons and guns, find out in game. 

Edited by Merr Khan

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 10:37 PM, Gekyume said:

Illegal Gun Dealer

If it were, a secret or remote location, were players could buy illegal guns for an increased (Please do not abuse) price, crime as well as gang violence would be massively increased. which is a good thing... I guess (Could also be bad because of trolls, but atleast I can see in advance)

I would recommend putting an illegal gun dealer in... LOST CAMPSITE SANDY SHORES, or GROVE STREET (as the aggressive npcs are a counter to trigger happy players)

There is an Illigal gun dealer :)