Goodbye.

Oasis

When I first joined this server I thought it was amazing, however, things changed after time. First, I was known as the crazy lady which sucked because Anton and other people would tell newer members to stay away from me due to my "psychopathic" behavior. I honestly wasn't even that crazy. Just look at some other people, they kill more characters than I do! The only reason it seems that I murder or do things that would be considered "psychopathic" is because I don't RP it out as much as they do. I never kill without reason unless it was a misclick or something along those lines. Then I realized that the admins don't really like me. I have always liked speed but come to think about it the admins and mods haven't ever liked me. The one thing that still bothers me to this day is that once Anton said n*gga to an African American person and then continued to talk whilst on duty instead of saving lives. He might argue that there was no one to save but there was. I drove up to Anton and notified him of a person that was seeking medical attention and guess what he did, nothing. Gambino actually made fun of me and said that I probably ran him over (I did not). He then later got promoted to paramedic. It is bullshit because I got removed from EMS for "Unprofessional Behavior," I guess calling some a n*gga and not even doing your job isn't considered unprofessional. If you ask him he will just say that he was getting assaulted by two men but the incident was way before that ever happened. When confronting him about it he just though it under the rug like it was nothing. https://gyazo.com/1ef9697551008372b6c2b3855f152a06. You might just say he didn't see the EMS needed notification, however, when I drove up to him he acknologed me and so did everyone else there. Once again bullshit that I got removed when this guy beats people up with a flashlight while on duty as well as carries a revolver. After a while being on the server I noticed that the civilians didn't just not like me, they hated me. This community is not very nice to me and that really sucks. Don't get me wrong, I love this server to bits, I just don't like the community that comes with it. 

Goodbye,

~Oasis

• Sad 2

Oasis,

While I do hate to see you leave the server, I feel that acting like the victim here is a little disingenuous. You've been told quite a few times why people are rubbed the wrong way by you/your character, and while you did seem to acknowledge the issue at some point, you never really seemed to take the steps to improve yourself.

As far as the other points you made, you know that we are unable to take action on anything without a report. There are also other factors to consider, such as whether or not the "victim" actually wants action to be taken, past behavior, etc. You were removed from EMS during your trial period. We are more strict on our recruits during their trial; that's not a secret. But again, you were given the chance to improve, and did not. As always, if you feel like you've been wronged in some way, you can contact me personally so we can discuss.

Again, I hate to see any of our players leave, but if you feel you'll be better off elsewhere, I wish you the best of luck.

speed

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Oasis said:

Then I realized that the admins don't really like me. I have always liked speed but come to think about it the admins and mods haven't ever liked me. 

Goodbye,

~Oasis

To echo what speed said we never like to see a member leave but best of luck to you in the future wherever you end up. For what it's worth you were wrong to think we (the admins and mods) didn't like you. Take care Oasis