Recent Issues with FiveM

Flori

Hello everybody, I've heard that some people have been having issues the last couple of days, myself included. Thought maybe we could open a thread to register them. (i didnt report it as a bug cause im still not sure if this is on my end or not, please let me know if this is the right place for this topic)

- Since yesterday (before the patch) I have been crashing A LOT, timing out, random FiveM crashes, tabbing out has been almost impossible to do, my screen freezes and i have to forcequit FiveM. I didn't get all the crash reports, but here is the most recent:

https://gyazo.com/b340e731e321b18aa8f76fcfea4b06aa

Before yesterday i had no problems whatsoever with any of the issues mentioned above.

no idea, i'm alt-tabbed right now and i have no issues at all. i play windowed borderless btw.

do you have any program running that might want to add overlay to the game? i know that is not supported by fivem , check if discord overlay function is enabled , if it is , disable it. no other ideas

not sure if this will help i posted it about the falling thru the map but you can try... Bring up your task Manager go to the Details tab .... scroll down to see FiveM.exe highlight it ..right click set as above normal or High Priority accept changes it may or may not help I know this is a different issue but this will still make FiveM your cpu main priority first its worth a try