Store Cameras.

Let me get this started off with, this can be a little bit OP. But can be a lot more fun/strategic than you think. 

[Quick Run Through]

My idea is to create more cameras to the LSPD side of things, for criminals to be more strategic in their plans. i.e. Cops with a certain rank, so it is not public to all officers, can access a command /cam [1-8 (or whatever)] for the stores that can be robbed. These cameras will be places just above the register on the wall not showing the back of the store but more so the front so cops can get an idea on what to expect and plan. Really, this is just a quicker way of what cops do already. The command can be only accessed from the vehicle on the 'laptop' in the cruiser.

[Cop]

Cops get a robbery at Little Seoul. There is a high ranking officer on duty who can access that command. They put in the correlating # for that store which will then pull up a camera for them to view. From there they can observe and relay all information to officers via radio which will speed up the process and give more time for negotiations. Again this won't display the back of the store, just the front from the registers parallel wall. This will not effect the way the robbery will play out just more of a organized way on the LSPD side to prepare.

[Criminals]

To be honest, I'm expecting a lot of arguments on the criminal side, but let's put it this way. A smart criminal will make a good criminal. If you are smart you will not be in way of that camera. This will make said criminal be much more strategic and thoughtful of their plan if they want that cash prize they get at the end. This does not prevent all of the criminals staying in the front as really if you get away you have a lot of time to go change and then what description do the police have from there? None. When cops arrive on scene, what is preventing you from going from the back to the front. 

Let me know? What are your thoughts? Is it too OP or did I give a good enough balance. ?

• Like 1

If we were talking Bank robberies with swat teams drilling holes for cameras through the dry wall that is one thing but (whether OP or not) gas station robberies where they are done within a matter of minutes I personally just don't even see how It's possible for a PD higher up to be able to get access to the on-site cameras of a business without a warrant from a judge or within the time frame of the robbery. I think I see what you are trying to do here but this to me just doesn't make sense within RP.

Edited by r3v0Lt55