Housing

Sammy Valentino

Some ideas

- Make it so every story mode house (Franklin, Micheal, Trevor, Wayde, Franklin's aunties ect) is buy able with lockable doors however very expensive

- Trailers in Sandy Shores buyable

- Individual unique houses for sale with interiors of gta online / custom interiors instead of one house.

- Paleto bay houses with the interiors of a normal house.

- Make house ownership and real estate dynamic to make a more player run economy; for example players can buy real estate companies and buy/sell properties, however at a very high cost ( 3 mil + )

29 minutes ago, Sammy Valentino said:

Make it so every story mode house (Franklin, Micheal, Trevor, Wayde, Franklin's aunties ect) is buy able with lockable doors however very expensive

Very limited amount avail. They are decent places for RP so I would not like to restrict access. Also the ability to lock doors, does not work.

31 minutes ago, Sammy Valentino said:

- Trailers in Sandy Shores buyable

Pretty sure only Trevor's has the ability to enter, again 1 location

31 minutes ago, Sammy Valentino said:

- Paleto bay houses with the interiors of a normal house.

Can any be entered? Haven't checked

Apartment are the best option for this and there are many more locations to work with.

• Like 1

Just now, Serpico said:

Very limited amount avail. They are decent places for RP so I would not like to restrict access. Also the ability to lock doors, does not work.

Pretty sure only Trevor's has the ability to enter, again 1 location

Can any be entered? Haven't checked

Apartment are the best option for this and there are many more locations to work with.

Oh right, I mean I've seen it done in other communities. Like with ownership and stuff. But can you not do blips with a teleportation on it to teleport you into one of the house interiors?

1 minute ago, Sammy Valentino said:

Oh right, I mean I've seen it done in other communities. Like with ownership and stuff. But can you not do blips with a teleportation on it to teleport you into one of the house interiors?

We can, but which houses. I just checked and they don't have interior textures. 

51 minutes ago, Serpico said:

We can, but which houses. I just checked and they don't have interior textures. 

There are a few with interiors (eg: trevor's house). Not sure if the doors on these can be locked?

They'd be single ownership though since we can't instance them.

Hi guys! My character is married and obviously she and her husband would like to live together. We are still waiting to buy cause we are mostly interested in the features that might be implemented in the future, but we have a big question: Will we be able to give the keys to the apartment to someone? This way we could both use the apartment even if the actual owner of it is not playing. I understand this would be another case of probably 1% of the population's concerns lol, so.. just wondering :) 

(off topic but related to the keys thing.. it would be awesome to have this option for cars too.. it would add a lot of options to RP jobs and stuff)

Edited by Flori
  • Like 1