Faction Reply

When people call LSPD or EMS I think there should be away that those 2 factions can respond back to those calls as if it was a quick messaging system. This could be done through a command, or through the phone. The command could be something like '/911r' . The 'r' standing for reply. I don't see it as important just a little thing to be added to increase RP between the civilians and factions.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Serpico said:

Keep in mind that you have their number in /dispatch and you can text them from your phone.... I wonder if anyone figured this out

Yes, I guess you are right but you are texting them from a personal phone number, where as my plan for this would be more of a faction account. Also, it can be very time consuming having to go into the dispatch then going back to your phone and then entering the number that you had to either write down or memorize. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Gasman said:

I think I've seen one other cop besides me use /dispatch. Most people are still in the habit of F1/F2. That said, please keep the CAD. I love it. Maybe it will get more popular with higher pop servers.

Yes we need to change the way the system works.  It has sort of been thrown in and forgotten about. Ideally the F1 and F2 response would be removed or made a shortcut to the dispatch features.  (F1 to bring up the MDT). 

I'm sure it will get some love one day but it seems it has fallen to the wayside.  The responding feature / list is a little broken too because of a last minute fix that had to go in that was only an issue on the live server.

• Thanks 1