Excevation Job

WTFjamie

Add This Job?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So i was think of other legal means of work we could possible have, and i thought we have a large quarry so why not use it.

so my suggestion would basically be excevation, so esentially it would work like diving but also like grape picking.

so you would buy a set of tools that would last 15mins like the diving to be able to go around and dig for items, but everytime you dig a spot the spots move like grape picking.

The dig sites would be at the back section of the quarry and the same animation for unblocking the hopper

same generic loot as diving.

gold ingot,diamonds,rubys,sapphires,common and rare artifacts,gold coins, but instead of lockpicks maybe emeralds, and instead of old boots maybe a rusty pipe or tin can that like the boots have no value.

would love to see somthing like this added to the community as i know alot of people struggle with the swimming aspect of diving and it would bring more functionallity to the quarry. 

Edited by WTFjamie
  • Like 2

Where would you have the dig sites at, and what kind of animations would you use for digging. 

Also would this be another job that is a solo thing, that pulls more people away from RP interactions?

Me personally, I would like to have jobs that have a good pay, but promote more RP.

Edited by keebler_mfn_elf

I wouldn't wanna see another job that is just simply walk and do this, I want an RP job, so for example I would like to see a situation were it depends on other people. Heck Wine for example, sometimes having a group for wine has it's time were RP is good. 

Also, correct me if i'm wrong but I think Blast-mining is something similar to this (obviously with explosives and with metals and stuff) Maybe combine the two? 

Also I like the idea of using the Large Quarry but I would like a little RP coming to upcoming jobs as I literally see people fully dressed up for a wedding/formal parties diving and it makes no sense.

• Like 1

Have to agree with the above. We already have blast mining, and I think future jobs inc should be RP/player interaction based. I know someone else wrote this elsewhere, and took the thoughts right from my brain, but I wish that all jobs interacted with each other instead. Rather than branching off doing solo things that don't really need anyone else's involvement. I wish the jobs required xyz element that could only be done by getting it from someone doing xyz job. 

• Like 1