Addiction needs to be fixed

Hello so recently i was scuba diving and prior to this i did one or two cocaine hits i dont remember. My guy started freaking out and doing random positions and then randomly died. And after i respawned the next day, i lost my 30k and a inventory of loot! But thats not the worst of it. I respawn in and lose my items and money yet the addiction stays? Im not sure if this is intended or not but i think it should remove the addiction after death. I also would like to wonder why you get addicted after a few bumps of coke, its not like im snorting an entire eight ball of coke. (3.5gs)

1 minute ago, NateJerkins said:

Hello so recently i was scuba diving and prior to this i did one or two cocaine hits i dont remember. My guy started freaking out and doing random positions and then randomly died. And after i respawned the next day, i lost my 30k and a inventory of loot! But thats not the worst of it. I respawn in and lose my items and money yet the addiction stays? Im not sure if this is intended or not but i think it should remove the addiction after death. I also would like to wonder why you get addicted after a few bumps of coke, its not like im snorting an entire eight ball of coke. (3.5gs)

Personally this seems to be more of a bug report, please fill it out in the Support section in the tabs, thank you.

Disagree with removing addiction after death. People will just empty their pockets/wallet and suicide to get out of having an addiction. As far as getting addicted after 2 hits it's implemented that way so everyone isnt doing drugs to get an advantage. Also for the dying part, I have a 24/7 addiction for the past 2-3 months, I probably do more drugs than anyone on the servers and I have never randomly died. Your health will drop by about a 1/5 randomly but I have never died from an addiction at full health. There are positives and negatives to doing drugs, but just like real life its mostly negative. Also, if you want to be technical youre actually snorting 1/2 Kilo of coke lol. The one thing i would change about drug addictions is withdrawals. I shouldn't be having side effects a minute after I just took a hit of meth, I should have atleast 10 minutes or so of no symptoms.

Edited by Coach