Doctor role for EMS to bring more RP

Well obviously the Meta ATM is...

Paramedic comes to you, they treat you, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, if it doesn't work they take you to a hospital and you get treated. 

Now what i'm suggesting would have to change a few things about probabilities when it comes to reviving as a Paramedic and maybe a few new to add. Now Doctors in my opinion would be a good thing to implement as EMS at certain ranks, for example you could have a rank/training required to be a doctor. This would let them proceed to heal them on the beds in Pillbox or Mount Zonah (Would suggest Pillbox since it's more open when it comes to the beds.) Now I saw @George Cahill gave some suggestions on this so i'm adding onto this with my own post. What I want to do is completely different and would take time perfect honestly, but if done right it would exceed RP for EMT's and would hopefully boost the EMS numbers. 

The new system would allow the meta to be as follows...

Paramedic comes to you, they treat you, more probability towards failing (probably 30-70 or 40-60), they take you to Mount Zonah or Pillbox Hospital, transfers you over to the doctor (if one is on duty), they put you on the beds (Might need a new script that would allow EMS/Doctors to put them onto a bed) and start to examine you eventually healing you. 

I personally see the roleplay potential and while it might be unnecessary i'm starting to see people in the worst types of crashes that would severely injure people or even kill them and they just keep driving and other instances like this. I feel like this would just in general bring good RP to the server.

Edited by Reuben ~ Reckonity
  • Like 1