Bundles of Grapes

Everybody knows the hassle of walking around and gettings grapes and stuff is boring and honestly kind of annoying.

What if somehow there was a way we could buy a bundle of grapes for a big price?

Maybe the businesses could do the same thing that they do already with leaves and yeast but they can now start to offer the chance at buying bundles of grapes?

5 hours ago, George Cahill said:

I mean, you can already do that. Advertise on twitter you are looking to buy grapes. I know a lot of people who have vans full of grapes. Got to grind to get that product man.

Or maybe instead of the way that it is now, make it sort of like the peaches where you sit in one spot on top of the Node and maybe like every 2/5 times you will get a grape. It will stop the running around which i find annoying and allow you to do other things as well but also keeping the not finding a grape all the time.

i +1 the idea for a business to get bundles of grapes. 

5 hours ago, George Cahill said:

I mean, you can already do that. Advertise on twitter you are looking to buy grapes. I know a lot of people who have vans full of grapes. Got to grind to get that product man.

You can do that with any item in the game tbh but for a business to be able to get bundles of grapes would add something new to businesses. Expands the market

Not a bad idea +1

It's not supposed to be easy to obtain. As George said, advertise that you're looking to buy some - some people will even go pick them for you. It's designed the way that it is for a reason & I don't see a change incoming. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, RansomNGaming said:

Or maybe instead of the way that it is now, make it sort of like the peaches where you sit in one spot on top of the Node and maybe like every 2/5 times you will get a grape. It will stop the running around which i find annoying and allow you to do other things as well but also keeping the not finding a grape all the time.

Like other people have said the reason it's not like peaches is because it is profitable and prevents people from going AFK. I have met a lot of people at the vineyard due to the system in place and had a lot of great interactions as a result. I see a lot of people hiring new people to pick grapes for them and then paying them as well as showing them how to make wine for their efforts. The system in place works well for me.

• Like 5

*sings a song*
"if you are bored and you know it, collect some grapes!
if you are bored and you know it, collect some grapes!

if you are bored and you know it, and want everyone to show it if you are bored and you know it,collect some grapes.
"

repeat that song untill you have 15 vans full of grapes :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2