Invincible cars?

Morzy

Apparently, as of today's patch at 6/30/19 8pm EST. Cars are now indestructible. Also, there's a car in the SUV section named as the "Sultan RS" that goes 155MHP but only costs $150K. I know that this is a bug because the name of the car and the listing don't match, and every1 in the city (city 2), including me have purchased one. Might I suggest either nerfing the car, or upping the price. The only thing is, if you end up removing the car entirely or stripping it away from players, at least refund them the $200k+ they spent on it. (just a suggestion). 

-Morzy (Harold Schmitz)

The car is fine. It tops at 130mph but on the right street it can go 140-160. The kuruma can go 140-160 and its 150k. The cars fine, I think the price of the car is fine and shouldnt be changed, There are cars that cost 800k and dont go over 140mph, But its ok.

The car itself has been recently added, it will be nerfed once they find the full problems with the car, just gotta give them time. 

6 hours ago, Smojo said:

There are cars that cost 800k and dont go over 140mph

A lot of the cars are that much because it's the looks not the speed that appeals to people.

Edited by Reuben ~ Reckonity