Speed Attribute

Smojo

30 minutes ago, Coach said:

just smoke meth

You can get addicted and it doesn't last forever, looking for some similar to the strength attribute. Last as long as you dont die and you dont have to be addicted to something to use it.

On 7/4/2019 at 7:38 AM, RansomNGaming said:

Or maybe instead of a speed attribute, we implement stamina attribute? that way we can train our way up and be able to run long distances.

Cant we already run as far as we want doe?? idk if stamina is a thing 

1 hour ago, Smojo said:

Cant we already run as far as we want doe?? idk if stamina is a thing 

exactly, in real life people are not just long distance runners. Everyone has stamina in real life, for instance i can't run up a flight of stairs without being winded, while my dad can run up like 25 flights of stairs and feel like he just got out of bed and needs to run.

i dont think stamina will be a good thing imagine if you get stuck out on the middle of great ocean highway with no garage nearby  or people willing to give you a ride, you will have to run all the way to a garage and being forced to slow down sucks hard, it happens to the best of us at times. now imagine having to run and then being forced to walk a loong ass time

• Like 2