Opening Horny's Food Joint

Smojo

So currently the only known food place to my knowledge is Burger Shot 
Amazing place, ive rped here as a cook, ive eaten here with friends, its awesome. Just wish there was more stores like it in particular the one on the east coast.

There is a shop called Horny's which looks really cool
http://orcz.com/GTA_V:_Horny's

If this shop could receive and interior design and is similar to Burger Shot, just servers different food, would be cool :)

https://ibb.co/c3MN2J8

Yays? Nays?

Issue is with this, is that you want ajn interior for it when to my knowledge there is no existing interior and would be time consuming editing/creating one to fit there. I'm sure there could be a teleport function to somewhere else but I wouldn't like that personally. I might be wrong, there might be an interior for it, but thats my input.

12 hours ago, George Cahill said:

Issue is with this, is that you want ajn interior for it when to my knowledge there is no existing interior and would be time consuming editing/creating one to fit there. I'm sure there could be a teleport function to somewhere else but I wouldn't like that personally. I might be wrong, there might be an interior for it, but thats my input.

2 hours ago, Osk said:

Like @George Cahill eluded to, creating interiors from scratch is very time consuming. If there was already one made for it out there then it'd be a lot easier to implement, I wouldn't expect it otherwise.

Agreed, unfortunately i couldn't find a interior online either so RIP