Interactive Shop

Smojo

1 hour ago, Smojo said:

Just thought it would be cool to walk around the shop and get stuff from the shelf and walk up to the cashier and buy stuff from the shopping cart. 
https://forum.fivem.net/t/release-esx-99kr-shops/624108
^got the idea from there.

that'd be pretty cool. I'd like it to be optional though, so you don't accidentally run out with items haha. I always find myself leaving in a hurry for a job im doing. My calls come out of no where

14 minutes ago, AshesWhats said:

that'd be pretty cool. I'd like it to be optional though, so you don't accidentally run out with items haha. I always find myself leaving in a hurry for a job im doing. My calls come out of no where

If you leave the shop without paying then the items will return to the shelf, could be something as an idea

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RansomNGaming said:

If you leave the shop without paying then the items will return to the shelf, could be something as an idea

That or the police could get a report of shoplifting and go and investigate to get your name.

+1 on the idea overall if it works on this server

Edited by Benjamin Wells
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Benjamin Wells said:

That or the police could get a report of shoplifting and go and investigate to get your name.

+1 on the idea overall if it works on this server

That would be cool on the shop lifting but risky if its abused and people just get a bunch of stuff for free if the police cant enforce enough to where people dont shoplift. But still would be cool

1 minute ago, Smojo said:

That would be cool on the shop lifting but risky if its abused and people just get a bunch of stuff for free if the police cant enforce enough to where people dont shoplift. But still would be cool

Well it wouldn't be for free since the more stuff you stole the more you would have to pay in fines

Edited by Benjamin Wells

19 minutes ago, Benjamin Wells said:

Well it wouldn't be for free since the more stuff you stole the more you would have to pay in fines

but wat if the cops dont catch u? would it be like drugs they get notified of shop lifting? but itll take them a while to get to the store to catch u and by that time your gone and away