Some ideas for improving the RP in BadLands

So, this is basically going to be a list of suggestions for the 2.0 server that I feel can benefit the entire RP aspect of the server. Some of these suggestions are going to be some pretty big changes if implemented, so if anyone disagrees with whatever I say here, please let me know why  

1. https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/euphoria-ragdoll-overhaul-ero If there is any way to implement this into the 2.0 server, that would be so great! If a player gets shot in the chest, arm, or leg, they don't react. At all.  If you could implement where players turn into this ragdoll when they get shot in the arm, leg, or chest that would be much much more realistic, and I could see this being used in RP. 

2. Headshots should be instant kill. And I don't mean get knocked instantly, I mean instant kill kill, like where you die, lose everything on you, and respawn at a hospital. Right now, you can get headshot by someone 3 times, and an EMS can just give you morphine and get you up. I understand for regular body shots and such, but there's no way that someone can survive 3 headshots in real life. Also feel like this would make people value their life more when they're getting robbed. 

3. Silencers on guns. This would add to Hitman RP, and it looks better on guns  - they could cost around 10k and be extremely illegal, so if you get caught with them you're screwed. 

4. More drugs in game that we can sell to locals

5. Used car dealership, where you can get cheaper cars at a catch

6. Cigs sold in packs of 12, so you don't have to buy one at a time 

7. USD economy?

Just stuff that I think can improve on the RP in badlands. (originally posted in the wrong section)

2. I'm not sure if I'm in support of this suggestion. I do agree that a headshot should be a 1 tap, but I don't think it should force you to respawn. It IS a game at the end of the day. Player to player robberies are usually lackluster at best and lack any real RP value.

4. I honestly think that we should make LESS money via selling drugs to locals. It discourages people from selling to other players because "I can make more money selling to locals."  I do agree that we should be able to sell to the NPC's, but I would much rather see an emphasis on player to player interation.

All in all great suggestions. Maybe  #5 could be the rust bucket vehicles?

I mean, the post speed had put was for rule changes primarily not for these types of suggetions. ?‍♂️

Again. I like these but silencers I'm not sure about those and headshots be insta kill, ummmm I'm not sure. Maybe EMS will have to transport you to a hospital and you can't be revived on scene but I don't know about instantly respawning.