Fix physics for bicycles

Coach

I feel like as a whitelisted server people are more likely to be responsible with having regular physics on bicycles particularly the BMX bike. I love riding the BMX bike around town and it would make it alot more fun if i was able to grind rails and do tricks while i get around. The skate parks are fun but i wanna SKATE THE WORLD.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Coach said:

I feel like as a whitelisted server people are more likely to be responsible with having regular physics on bicycles particularly the BMX bike. I love riding the BMX bike around town and it would make it alot more fun if i was able to grind rails and do tricks while i get around. The skate parks are fun but i wanna SKATE THE WORLD.

100% TIMES YES! I would love this!

Not everyone can “maneuver the bike midair” the first time they step on a bike though, which is what reverting the physics back would do. If there is the ability to add things like biking, swimming, running, etc into the same system like the weight you carry I think that would be a fair way to reward people who wanna RP bmx riders or Micheal Phelps. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 8/15/2019 at 12:11 PM, r3v0Lt55 said:

Not everyone can “maneuver the bike midair” the first time they step on a bike though, which is what reverting the physics back would do. If there is the ability to add things like biking, swimming, running, etc into the same system like the weight you carry I think that would be a fair way to reward people who wanna RP bmx riders or Micheal Phelps. 

I like this idea, And while it would be dev intensive I would like to see more stat's that can be built up over time, Being whitelisted we wouldn't have to worry as much about abuse hopefully, but things like being tougher over time taking injuries and recovering could make you harder to hurt/kill, Selling drugs if you are a better sales person you could make more per sale rather than a random location being the spot for you ( could extend into peaches/wine etc),maybe even processing maybe as you get better you get higher quality or more quantity, Prospecting would help with gold/mining/diving giving you a better chance at getting the good stuff or maybe just more of it.... could even extend to the mechanics, New mechanics have a lesser chance of giving the best repair, better one's fully repair and clean the car on top of it etc, maybe even extend it to gun-play you actually have better aim (tighter spread) over time where as if you don't shoot often it behaves as it does now,,, I believe some of these are already built into online so maybe it won't be that hard to make it an IC skill? just some random thoughts on making each char more unique and giving them something that makes them special as a character, could even add it to thinks like lock drilling and whatever elements we are adding in 2.0