Item removal when clocking in.

Kota

This idea is not actually mine it was @Merr Kahn's but I will post it for him.... But it would be cool if you could look into when an officer or medic goes on duty it removes all weapons... Of course, giving them back when you go off duty or in the case of a server crash or disconnect. As a cop or even medic, I am sure we should only be carrying what we are allowed to get from the armory. And it is very annoying accidentally pulling out the wrong gun or whatever. This is just an ease of life idea as I think it is not very important at all but something I think could be totally helpful in the long run if possible.  

• Like 4

Agree on this one. Once more probably more work for @Serpico but we will pay him with many likes.

The thing would be remove the whole off duty guns/gear on the wheel when going on duty and store it to get it back when signing off. When signing off the on duty gear should be stored and then given the one saved from off duty.
 And then for the cherry.  I'm not sure how it's scripted currently for the guns to be removed from officer when we reconnect after a crash. But would be nice if that state is detected to simply store the gear before removing it on the on duty slot, for that officer and give back the off duty. 

If all of this is too crazy, blame @KotaJon91   :)

Edited by Tomas García
posted while typing by mistake, so finishing the post.

12 hours ago, Osk said:

Did you post this for him because you wanted the rep points?

That's why I'm not giving rep for him ;) 

And yes this is a great idea and it's great that it's already work in progress. I had to ask fellow officer to seize my deagle because I hated it so much when I pulled out deagle instead of combat pistol/taser.

Edited by yNzx_