suggestion add and rename Wearable "/cmd's" into acronym

Twang

i would like to suggest  add a new "/Commands and *rename 4 existing command into  an acronym
for example...

1. * Mask  to /m1 /m0   (1 Wear the mask/0 take off the mask)
  2. * Helmet to /h1 /h0       
  3. * Glasses to /g1 /g0
  4. * Emote(/em) to /e [emote name]  2nd arg "c" (stop/clear emote(Optional))  (The function has been is already implemented )
  5. + /w or /walk - express your walking gesture, 2nd Arg [Help or list] "display a list of walk... [ C or N ] "Clear, and revert back to normal walk"
  6. +/Givekey  or /givekeys
  7. +/cash /money-(Suggested By KevinRoss)   IMO,  i think its best to use a quick and simple "/cash"  to display much you have on Screen for 5 seconds and fade out 3 seconds (Number of top right [UI Version 2017 Patch), rather then accessing/going through your wallet via circle menu to show your full ID Details on screen, witch can be a hassle when you just want to know how much Cash you currently have
  8. +/A - to answer the phone call
  9. +/H - to hang up phone call session
  10. + /rolldice(thread link)
  11. + /mood

in summery

*1 to 7* : this well help cut down time to type efficiency for any action,

Cash Will display The   amount of money you currently have for 5 seconds  then fadeout for 3 Second

Edited by Twang
Added "/e" | added summery for cash |3: added givekeys and phone cmd
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Kevin Ross said:

Id like to see /helmet and /h personally speaking. Im just so used to using the full word i dont think id adjust easily honestly.

and /cash definitely along with /money would be useful.

+1 overall

Good idea,
also im gonna added /e for Emote

Edited by Twang

On 3/19/2020 at 8:58 PM, vDrop said:

+1 to all EXCEPT for Rolldice. 

I believe /Rolldice should be added, in my personal experience with out using of rolling the dice command, this will add convenience and simplify 1 action rather than actually doing 3 steps of
1: using an emote
2: and rolling a D20 IRL
3: typing the number as a result witch at least takes total around 6 to 11 Secs each time of action in "/me"

i see it has potential to open new RP scenarios in different ways of "Creative, Idea's and Imagination" hence RPG adventures and storytelling

Edited by Twang

A dice rolling mechanic would be great. /roll (dice) (sides) would be ideal. So say you want to roll 3 6 sided dice you would do /roll 3 6. It adds a lot of fun RP. Some Badlands vets might remember the Mirror Park Crips. They played on a different server after BL closed and would regularly hold street dice games at their barbershop. It was really fun and a good break to just chill, shoot the shit and have fun instead of conflicts. It was also used by gas station owners to make their own "scratch tickets". Im sure there is other ways this could be used. IMO we need more features that are open ended like this and let people use their imaginations than stuff like new cars or clothes. Heres a video of us using it to play street dice. https://clips.twitch.tv/SuperDelightfulBobaChefFrank

And as far as taking clothes off i think we should be able to do it with every piece of clothing not just masks and hats. ( /shirt, /shoes, etc). This would help with RP a lot imo. On a previous server where i played a Balla we would rob people for their shoes or chains just for disrespecting on the block. Or hold them up and make them take off anything thats purple if theyre giving us a bad rep. Its a good way to rp fucking someone over without actually fucking them over by stealing money, shooting them, etc. theres endless other things that its helpful for.

Edit: for clarification, only the player would be able to take their own clothes off. Obviously we dont want people running around pulling other peoples clothes off lmao.

Edited by Coach
  • Like 1