Mute radio.

r3v0Lt55

Is there a way to mute radio? If so can someone tell me how. If not I'd like to suggest that this feature be added. It's next to impossible for me to have any communication with people in city when my radio is non stop going off with 9+ other officers or 5+ EMS talking. Thanks.

• Like 2

Open your radio and press the button top right. This will make you "leave" the channel, but you can still hear if people talk on the Global Channels, that you have with or without a radio. I feel your pain, it was really annoying during summary of my training to hear 6+ cops talking at once.

Granted I haven't personally experience this and what I'm about to say is strictly from obersevation of watching streams.  

If more people would have radio etiquette ie; not talking over each other and also keeping things short and sweet would help a lot. You wouldn't hear full on conversations happening in a radio irl its usually Callsign, location and what's happening its kept short and to the point. 

I know Badlands doesnt follow traditional radio communications and that's fine people still need to learn not to talk over each other and clear the airways that way if something major like a officer down or a shooting happens it can be heard. 

Also a mute button would probably help as well.