new interior lag?

Kilo

Anyone else having huge lag /fps drop near these new interiors? my pc aint the best, i know that , but i only had do deal  with pillbox and mission row Now its everywhere . The interiors do look good but like the licensing place is sooo big for nothing.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

yea i even noticed it with my setup, That interior is just to big/detailed for the few times it would be used. Was in a police chase that went by there and the guy wrecked out because he couldn't load it in fast enough and lagged out.

I agree with the City Hall performance. I have plans for the space, but not sure its worth the performance hit. Intent was to get these on the server and see what we can support performance wise. The plan with the city hall was to move the court house there, DOJ offices, offices for rent to laywers and maybe a Mayor.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Serpico said:

I agree with the City Hall performance. I have plans for the space, but not sure its worth the performance hit. Intent was to get these on the server and see what we can support performance wise. The plan with the city hall was to move the court house there, DOJ offices, offices for rent to laywers and maybe a Mayor.

There's a smaller City Hall right? With room for the mayor and a few law firms, haven't tried it myself but I know it's relatively smaller. Could be better to try that one. Might not be as nice but we could use the Courthouse I sent over, overall it'd reduce the lag and still have a good city hall for a Mayor