Removing vests and jackets and shirts on the fly

Kota

Maybe having a way to do /shirt 0 /Jacket 0 and /vest 0 long story short just the ability to take off more clothes like that on the fly. And if done like that it would auto apply the right hands for no shirt or jacket. 

Could balance that by forcing you to go to a clothing store or having to have a bag or something to reapply said items. 

• Like 7

Been wanting something like this for a while, I dont think the going back to clothing store is necessary; think of someone at the beach and they remove their shirt to go for a swim, they now have to go back to a clothing store to put it back on. Seems a bit odd to me. 

Also /shoes 0 and /gloves 0 would be nice 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Spartan / Rhodes said:

Been wanting something like this for a while, I dont think the going back to clothing store is necessary; think of someone at the beach and they remove their shirt to go for a swim, they now have to go back to a clothing store to put it back on. Seems a bit odd to me. 

Also /shoes 0 and /gloves 0 would be nice 

I agree but I am just thinking of if it needs balanced for any sorta reason like people using it to run from cops and what not. I do agree it shouldn't be harmful to allow it flat out. 

On 7/19/2020 at 8:39 AM, Paul Garcia said:

I like this a lot, maybe also make it so that you automatically get dressed in swimming trunks when you get in a pool/enter the ocean?
I believe GTA 5 already has that feature.

+1

That wouldn't be realistic as having a command to get a you an outfit out of nowhere, I like the command idea's though. +1

• 1 month later...