Remove ALL illegal locations

Coach

I think we as a server are have grown a lot in terms of RP, and i think as part of furthering that RP growth, illegal locations should be removed from the map.

As a fresh new player, if i wanted to i could buy a car, buy coca leaves from an ad (thats another story....), get cement, and go make cocaine, with just the money you start out with when coming into the server. Think about that, one single interaction with someone selling coca leaves and a glance at the map, someone who has no connections in the city at all, let alone criminal connections, is making 100 bags of coke.

It makes no sense for these locations to be on the map and i think its long overdue that we get rid of them, we're past that level of RP. The point of rp is to interact with people, you should need to do that to find out these locations.

• Like 9

This will further provide the community with interactions and RP. Hopefully people within the community just don't give the information all willy nilly. 

My responses on other threads like this, have been made already. And I believe there will truly be more seriousness, better RP and Depth to the city going forward.

+1

Edited by Rylan Amos
  • Like 1

Once this is removed which is truly something we need to do to increase immersiveness and RP. I believe making a few changes to the things we currently have such as maybe moving the stab city location or changing the process of drug making in some cases will also help add a new layer to the city where information will need to be acquired again for everyone. 

Removing all the markers is great but if everything else stays the same. It may defeat the purpose given how quickly everyone shares information. 

+1 from me

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Naja_Gaming said:

that will provide to the gangs that have 20 people the chance to control all of it, wheres the rp in that? even if u find stuff on ur own u still get bullied by the bigger fish. -1

This can happen no matter whether it's hidden it not 

17 hours ago, Richie Jax said:

This can happen no matter whether it's hidden it not 

As far as i know public places or locations cannot be blocked in any way right, i understand the hidden locations but not the others.

22 minutes ago, Naja_Gaming said:

As far as i know public places or locations cannot be blocked in any way right, i understand the hidden locations but not the others.

Theyre not really "public" places, it's still an illegal drug manufacturing area they can be treated the same whether marked or not 

The SMALL illegal activities are great to have. Its good for ROOKIE cops to have something to patrol and check out, gain experience, BUT more importantly, its a great start for a criminal to meet other criminals. Bigger criminals can even use these smaller locations to recruit criminals. 

Also, Roots. Something to remember which was once the ONLY criminal activity available. ❤️ 

I agree. The practice of "checking illegals" is something that's bothered me for a very long time. There is almost no way to logically justify law enforcement having knowledge of drug manufacturing plants and not organizing a plan to take them down. Not only should there be multiple locations for each type of manufacture, locations should be raided by law enforcement once credible, bona fide evidence of their existence, location, and activity reaches law enforcement. 

23 hours ago, Naja_Gaming said:
On 5/6/2021 at 3:21 PM, Naja_Gaming said:

that will provide to the gangs that have 20 people the chance to control all of it, wheres the rp in that? even if u find stuff on ur own u still get bullied by the bigger fish. -1

I play solo with absolutely no gang and i manage to make hidden drugs perfectly fine.