Sports bike's OP?

Kilo

I have been watching people just zip around on those things and runaway from police with such ease its completly ridiculous. Saw a sports bike hill climb a mountain off trail faster then a Rebel "off-road" truck . These bikes need some kind of off road penalty of some sorts cause atm they just broke and kinda ruin immersion.

• Like 4

Well IMO they are not over powered for street performance. but yes off road they are way too stable and quick. Every vehicle does get bogged down when traveling in sand or mud but not as much as they should. Maybe best person to ask would be @srpico, is there a way to change the resistance of vehicles depending on type of ground traveling on? So can we bog down bikes on dirt way more, w/out affecting its street performance? Also maybe if it can be added that bikes randomly fall over while on dirt or off-road? Street bikes are only stable at higher speed were gyroscopic force of the wheels spinning help keep the bike up, at low speed the stabilization is atrocious. Also i think it would be funny to see a biker run off road and fall over cause he hit lose sand.    

My thing is Bikes are fast, that's what they are meant for. Making them slow will not solve the problem, since we cant pit a bike. They can just keep going faster then running speed. Also slowing them down all together is a sacrilege. But making it so sport bikes cant climb mountains or go anywhere near top speed off road, now were talking....      

• Like 2

The Dirt Bike (Sanchez) when maxed out does 136mph and 146 mph downhill on the street. I think it should be limited to 110-120 on the streets with a penalty in control for driving on a road with dirt tires. Off road though I think is fine, but again a speed reduction is needed. This is always my favorite method of travel cause its so versatile. Just my opinion though.