LSPD Constructive Critizism

MrTempest

usually a "constructive criticism" comes with a suggestion, that helps solve the problem you are trying to point out. just saying

on topic: don't think anyone can give you a satisfying answer, but like Prince said, there are really two options: 1. on duty police was busy with another crime, 2. there was no officer on duty

(you could try to put up a schedule on when you play so we can force random people from all around the world to be on duty for your entertainment)

• Like 5

The cops do their best to respond to all 911 calls but if resources are limited and they are dealing with other incidents then they may be delayed or not able to make it at all.  They certainly do their best.  Patrolling illegal areas is a secondary duty to handling 911 calls so in your case I'm sure they were likely busy with something else.

I accept that they may have been busy with something else but for 2 hours? also adding it was at like 5pm-6pm or so. also Muroko, Constructive Criticism is also bringing up a topic in hope for a better outcome, not just making suggestions. (and I was bringing up an issue with the server so you don't have to be a douche with a message like this)

Are you sure there were even cops on at the time of this incident? 

I can tell you, as an Officer here on Badlands, that I'll get wrapped up in a situation which I can't break off from at that point in time.  I may be dealing with a suspect in a situation, see your call come through, then by the time I'm done with said suspect I've forgotten all about any 911s that came through AND the call marker has gone away from my map. Sometimes you may have to call twice. 

I respond to all 911 calls as priority over checking illegal areas. Sounds to me like this was just one of those situations where police weren't able to get there. You weren't ignored. I can promise you that. 

aside from something the admins really can't handle (insane queue times) I can't think of much honestly. There is of course some extremely fail RP at times but that is every server in the world that is an rp server. 

One thing I would love to see is cops not being able to see where the meth / weed deliveries are and them changing to different buildings / spots each day. The cops have a HUGE advantage as they can just sit around the meth and weed stops and easily snatch peoples stuff. 

I don't blame the cops for doing it, as it's their job to stop crime and cops usually patrol high crime areas IRL, but IRL cops don't have a gps with a big sign that says come here, they will be here!

At real world / At every country and in every city the cops know pretty good the crimes areas !

If the spots change every day it will be pretty ImPossible for cops to can do their duty ! They should ride whole the city every day and well it will not be good at all  .

Catching by cops did'not happen for me  more than usual when I was buying or changing or selling drugs until now . 

They do their roles very good . 

Edited by Prince
  • Like 2

well of course they do, they can patrol 2 main areas and constantly bust people, nothing against them of course as like I said before they're just doing their job, but it makes drug running extremely pointless when you really don't make enough money to risk it. Spend an hour collecting, cooking, moving, etc, only to get to the meth dealer and sale 3 then hear LSPD and get tazed lol

You should be careful / 

Dont think that doing crime  be very easy in real world..

The cops until they dont doubt to like a VR van or etc  in meth dealer area , will not directly come to the place that you are selling . Yea they only do a little search for patrol . 

Perhaps you do the illegal job very openly mate ! (^_^)/

Edited by Prince

55 minutes ago, CJBruner said:

well of course they do, they can patrol 2 main areas and constantly bust people, nothing against them of course as like I said before they're just doing their job, but it makes drug running extremely pointless when you really don't make enough money to risk it. Spend an hour collecting, cooking, moving, etc, only to get to the meth dealer and sale 3 then hear LSPD and get tazed lol

Well Its not like there camping it waiting for you they do there patrols and check in random intervals on these area's your doing something illegal there is a risk and you know this going into it! Now idk about your situation being at the meth seller and got caught maybe they were in the area and just noticed something out of place so then went to look or check and you happen to be there or maybe you need to sell at different time on the campus in any event there is a risk on all illegal drugs

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Thorgs said:

Well Its not like there camping it waiting for you they do there patrols and check in random intervals on these area's your doing something illegal there is a risk and you know this going into it! Now idk about your situation being at the meth seller and got caught maybe they were in the area and just noticed something out of place so then went to look or check and you happen to be there or maybe you need to sell at different time on the campus in any event there is a risk on all illegal drugs

100% correct, I didn't mean to sound like I mean they camp it. 

I have made the same argument before about cops not having knowledge of drug locations, with the argument that any time a drug house gets busted it gets moved. But here's the thing, this is a game and we're here to interact with other players, weather it be cop or criminal. If you keep track and do the math i bet your winning 70% of the time and cops only win 30%...... Not bad odds if i do say so. I got busted with meth twice.... out of 47ish times cooking a load........ haven't cooked meth since i got my RV taken on the 2nd day after seize came in. 

A lot goes into police work and investigating "Known Drug locations" and there are a lot of rules on our end, but we can't talk about it hear. But trust me, I have been in your shoes before I became a cop, and when i say you probably did something that would trigger a cop being dispatched or drive through. Or it was a random drive through and you made yourself noticeable.  - IRL- People call the cops for next to nothing in my town, so just think about it next time your doing it. Your on a college campus selling meth? How many people do you think would call the cops IRL? @CJBruner

Edited by Merr Kahn
  • Like 3

Ok, I see that point of view. I think I just had terrible luck that day on a random drive through, I cooked 2 batches and got caught on the second so I stopped lol. I was just chilling selling and all of a sudden HANDS UP LSP ... TAZE lol, I tried to RP my way out of it and hid my van but they ended up finding it when they were about to give up looking lol -.- either way it was a fun situation, I was just a bit salty about getting the money to finally get that van and going through all that to have it all taken. 

Fantastic server though, I haven't noticed any cops or ems or admins that are power hungry and do whatever they want, so that is def a good thing! Time to donate I believe, I've played nearly 40 hours on here lol

• Like 2