Radio stream ingame

2 minutes ago, LouieCanicatti said:

No chance of something being changed in the future regarding car radios? Would love to jam with some homies on car rides etc.

I mean I guess we could, I just didn't think it's something many people would be interested in.

On 3/10/2018 at 11:06 AM, speed said:

I mean I guess we could, I just didn't think it's something many people would be interested in.

Would 100% like to have my own radio station. I'm typically the "play music at events" guy for my group (#POWERRANGERS), so it'd be rad to not have to mess around with Virtual Audio Cable anymore.

• 3 months later...
On 3/10/2018 at 12:06 PM, speed said:

Do you understand how brain melting it is to drive truck from the beach to paleto bay and listen to the same 5 rock songs over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. live radio would be lovely

On 3/10/2018 at 2:57 PM, speed said:

I'll be adding something like this soon for the clubs we have access to (car radio will remain unchanged)

I was actually owner of a webradio with about 250 listeners at prime times once and still have some contacts to people that would give me a free steam to build in. It could be pretty easy to open up an own radio and maybe even make it a extension to the RP with live news and live shows. Problem is always just to find people to actually broadcast on those streams that already have some knowledge. We tried that on an Arma Life Server once and it ended up that the stream was playing mostly just Music from the AutoDJ, because we didn't had enough moderators.

With 5 people it would be easy to broadcast to primetimes and make some daily news, traffic news, weather and crime reports and a live music show at least for like 2 hours a day.

Edited by G0DR4TH