Server 2 Recognition

Thorgs

Lt. Young would like to personally thank the many fine citizens in City 2 for all the great RP you have given me and all the fun along with it. Lol I remember all the sarcasm that people used to say City 1 if for all the cool kids but I personally found I get great RP in City 2 I mean don't get me wrong it probably has most of the newcomers and most think eeewww but I was really surprised how good the RP was from them and opened my eyes a bit more and have learned from them as well. Sure it has its hiccups at times but both cities do. But I don't want to rant too much here just wanted to say Thanks for all the good RP that you all given me.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Thorgs said:

Lt. Young would like to personally thank the many fine citizens in City 2 for all the great RP you have given me and all the fun along with it. Lol I remember all the sarcasm that people used to say City 1 if for all the cool kids but I personally found I get great RP in City 2 I mean don't get me wrong it probably has most of the newcomers and most think eeewww but I was really surprised how good the RP was from them and opened my eyes a bit more and have learned from them as well. Sure it has its hiccups at times but both cities do. But I don't want to rant too much here just wanted to say Thanks for all the good RP that you all given me.

I love being on the server 2 and 1!! And love meeting the community in game and out ..thanks for the warm welcome

2wks player 

?

• Like 2