Apartment Styles

Kota

This is more of a hope than anything but after spending some time in various folks apartments lately, it hit me that they all look the same. So I am wondering is it possible to look into maybe adding those apt styles from online somehow to make apartments more valuable and make them all not look the same. I am not sure how this would work short of yanking the files somehow from this mod  https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/single-player-apartment-spg-net but it uses script hook so I know that is a pain in the ass to work with and rewrite but I just wanted to make this post as I think it would be pretty badass to add those variants to the housing system to give it a bit of personality.   Examples below

4c12d8-2015-12-20_00011.jpg

4c12d8-2015-12-20_00007.jpg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Anton said:

i wish we could just have some low tier housing like in the Mirror Park area. just copy/paste the low tier interior under the map at each house's location, smack a teleport in the door...

The problem I see with non-apartment housing is multiple people going to the same house and everyone saying it's theirs.

Just now, Gasman said:

The problem I see with non-apartment housing is multiple people going to the same house and everyone saying it's theirs.

Assuming it doesn't put a massive strain on the server (which I can't say I'm hopeful in that regard), putting an "interior" under at least every other house and keeping each house purchasable to one person only (with a consistent tax to prevent hoarding) could prevent this. Though, having that many "interiors" under the world would probably cause the server to have an aneurysm, so it's one problem to another.

• Like 1

i think if they would be placed deep enough under the map (farther than the render distance), they wouldn't need to be loaded unless someone goes into them. thats how i would approach it at least. sorry for going off topic here, i just realized this is about apartment styles!

back on topic though, it would be great if apartment could have this.

Edited by Anton
trying to go back on topic, sorry