Criminal Faction - Gang Applications

i agree, being an organized and server-rules abiding gang should have some benefits. it's time to review the balance, with so many gadgets, laws and disadvantages people who would do proper criminal RP just stay away from it which eventually will render the LSPD and LSFD pointless or just to deal with petty crimes and rule-breakers.

Edited by Anton
can't english
  • Like 1

Agreed, would be great to see something like this implemented, would even help to advance RP storylines if you then had "turf wars" between certain gangs and such. Along the lines you said Anton, it would give the LSPD and FD more structured work and very interesting scenarios, rather than then becoming obsolete.

I'm definitely in favor of there being something for organized and legitimate gangs. An application section on the forums would be a great start. The list of all gangs would be on that forum, they can apply there and have gang related discussions on there. I'm definitely down for more gang related activities for those people in those gangs to do. 

I've seen an increase of people trying to be part of the Vagos, Grove Street Families as well as the Ballers. But they're pretty limited on what they can actually do. For those people who want to engage in legitimate role play as a member of a gang having a legitimate system in place would go a long way for those people.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheWhiff said:

I'm definitely in favor of there being something for organized and legitimate gangs. An application section on the forums would be a great start. The list of all gangs would be on that forum, they can apply there and have gang related discussions on there. I'm definitely down for more gang related activities for those people in those gangs to do.  

I've seen an increase of people trying to be part of the Vagos, Grove Street Families as well as the Ballers. But they're pretty limited on what they can actually do. For those people who want to engage in legitimate role play as a member of a gang having a legitimate system in place would go a long way for those people. 

Ye I think some sort of gang job could be cool, with the increased risk of maybe RICO laws.

love your signature btw

• Like 1