The OOC DRAMA is rediculous

I know for a fact im going to piss alot of people off for posting this but someone had to say something about it. There is alot of BS going on in this community i wont drop any names, but the fact that people are avoiding playing in the city because people want to talk shit to them through Discord DM's is nothing but childish as fuck its a god damn game. Stop complaining and threatening people with reports yet alone people who arnt even playing in the city i used to enjoy playing on this beautiful server. Speed and his admins are doing an amazing job at running this place but the amount of toxic people that are popping up is getting insane and the sad part is its the people who have been here longer than others. Like seriously pull your heads out of your asses and stop going after people out of game because they did something in game. Let alone threatening them. We are all god damn adults lets keep it that way the admins dont need to babysit everyone. They have better things to do to make this community a better place not have to worry about people being cry babies because someone shot your character or someone said something hurtful to you. if thats the case stay off the internet because YOU will get trolled its the internet.  I personally have stepped away from FiveM because i shouldnt have to avoid my discord or because people want to tell me about everything going on in game or i hear im getting reported when i havent even been playing along with the rest of the people i used to play with on the daily including people LIke Billy Bob Cletus and Rocco Yates, and others but im not going to continue to talk about others leaving the city because people cant keep IC things in game they have to freak out on people ooc over dms for something that happened

• Like 3

If people are threatening you through IM or any way please report it and I'll gladly help them understand that it's not ok.  This is an RP server.  It's not for middle school childish drama.  We have been monitoring in game activities but we need your help for stuff like discord IM's.  If people are threatening you please let us know.  

• Like 4

I have to agree with you Beau. A lot of people are taking IC stuff out of game. However, I for one will do that to bring RP into the game. Somethings should be on the fly however some long drawn out things need to be planned while not in the game. However if someone has an issue with the way they are handling things, then ask them in game to either chill or cut it back some. People also need to be able to take constructive criticism as well. If not, then your RP is not gonna last. 

• Like 2

@Beau Yates I hope you don't leave the server because of this. If there are people doing this whole thing, best way is to make the admins aware of them so they can take action. We are such a BIG community, with sooo many people that it's impossible to monitor what everybody does, specially out of game. 

Hopefully you will still stick around :)

• Like 3

If you do not report these issues to the staff team...you are your own worst enemy imo we are here to help everyone to have a fun time in the sever and not deal with drama in or out of game... Don't think every report will you submit will end getting that person in trouble we can just simply talk to them and straighten things out. What I have seen from alot of people lately is trying to be mini admins try to deal with it themselves and fail... We are here to help everyone so message us with any information you have.

• Like 4