Civilian-Grade Police Equipment

Storrent

I personally think that civilians should get access to buyable, worse versions of police equipment. I don't mean guns, tasers, nightsticks, handcuffs, or anything like that. I'm talking about flavor items to spice up roleplay.

• Radars: I'm suggesting this for no other reason than the thought I often have: "Woah, how fast was that guy going?" Perhaps you could buy a radar for your vehicle that only points one direction(?) and is consumed upon use, lasting until the vehicle is stored.

• Radios: This would be entirely cosmetic, but you could buy a radio/walkie that plays the police radio animation whenever you press the Z key (default). I could see this used for private security groups or any other group that requires radio communication. All actual comms will be handled externally by the player's own means, such as discord. It would be buyable at markets and would be a toggleable item to "put it on/take it off".

• Armor: I feel like Ammu-nations should offer a lesser degree of armor for a moderately high price, filling the armor bar by half at maximum. In a city full of conscience-less murder hobos, a little protection for the little guys would be nice. a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶k̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶s̶h̶o̶t̶s̶

• Railguns: i want to blow people up pleaseeee i promise i wont rdm make them rly expensive like 10000000000 dollars

Edited by Storrent
proofreading is hard

2 hours ago, Storrent said:

I personally think that civilians should get access to buyable, worse versions of police equipment. I don't mean guns, tasers, nightsticks, handcuffs, or anything like that. I'm talking about flavor items to spice up roleplay.

• Radars: I'm suggesting this for no other reason than the thought I often have: "Woah, how fast was that guy going?" Perhaps you could buy a radar for your vehicle that only points one direction(?) and is consumed upon use, lasting until the vehicle is stored.

• Radios: This would be entirely cosmetic, but you could buy a radio/walkie that plays the police radio animation whenever you press the Z key (default). I could see this used for private security groups or any other group that requires radio communication. All actual comms will be handled externally by the player's own means, such as discord. It would be buyable at markets and would be a toggleable item to "put it on/take it off".

• Armor: I feel like Ammu-nations should offer a lesser degree of armor for a moderately high price, filling the armor bar by half at maximum. In a city full of conscience-less murder hobos, a little protection for the little guys would be nice. a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶k̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶s̶h̶o̶t̶s̶

• Railguns: i want to blow people up pleaseeee i promise i wont rdm make them rly expensive like 10000000000 dollars

Especially like the radio idea as I RP SecuroServ

6 hours ago, Storrent said:

*Thinks this may not be be a bad idea for Legion* Noooo monk hold back, contain your thoughts. 

6 hours ago, errorlink said:

I mean as the radios can they just make it a phone so when we are out of our heads for 5minutes we can be talking on a phone and people would take it as don't bother them?

That is a neat and convenient idea too. I would definitely like to see the radio one for security though.