Take Mask off

Gator485

After all this is a realistic feature. I don’t get why people say this would overpowered for criminals. As cops, once the masked criminal gets arrested, cops should have an option to “remove mask/glasses” from the criminal.

After all, this is an RP community, keep in mind this is a game too, people “play” to have fun. People should be allowed to use ARs, shotguns, whatever. A strong rule should be set for those that use those big weapons to simply create a mass shooting against locals or to blow up cars, those that use them for that purpose, should receive the letter of resignation from the community. 

If you made masks a purchasable Item that you would have to carry in your inventory to be able to use then personally I would be for it. Yes at the end of the day it is a game and we are all here to have fun. Sometimes decisions must be made in a fairness to balance to ensure that the most people as possible are having fun. Remember a time when motorcycles were steerable in the air? 10/10 criminals just rode motorcycles and stunt jumped over and over again. Super fun for them I'm sure but not for anyone else.

• Like 3