I challenge you to RP

Merr Khan

I love the second part. Already do set aside money for RP!

You gotta pay those 'farmers' to farm spices, camp consular to 'cook up good times', and those men running candy to the orphans on the streets.

All those are great roleplay. But always more to do!

Also could add. Try to add more RP events for multiple people? Car shows? Skydiving?
Tried auto repairs, car rentals, and strip clubs myself so far.. Think house party or boat party soon to come!

Down.

Edited by BlackMagic0

12 hours ago, Anton said:

would that also include not being totally casual with complete strangers for no reason who i just met on the street?

Yes, If that is staying in character for you. But anybody can find a reason to get involved with others. Not running up to a "player" and saying hi, but ask for a ride on /Tweet. you know? 

• Like 1

I have a story (RP) to be played out, how would I go about speaking to a admin/higher up in order to play this out. As it will need 1 extra vehicle, I will write it up & pass it on to see if it would be authorized. Maybe even create a forum area for these RP events played based so that admins can look at it and give the okay.

Regards

MAGS

1 hour ago, MAGPIE said:

I have a story (RP) to be played out, how would I go about speaking to a admin/higher up in order to play this out. As it will need 1 extra vehicle, I will write it up & pass it on to see if it would be authorized. Maybe even create a forum area for these RP events played based so that admins can look at it and give the okay.

Regards

MAGS

I would try DMing one of them on Discord.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Mate,

You know me, I am (we are) in.
As a matter of fact we have been setting up a lot of things to involve others and  the city as a whole.
The Vegas foundation is brought to life for just that. And recently also expanding our activities, always looking to do so.

We haven't had the chance to meet each other when you are off duty in the city, but if there is something specific I can help with RP wise, give a shout.
Hope to catch you soon. Thanks for the thread. 

Cheers