Cocaine dealer feedback

Alexia Kade

First of all, I know that not everyone will have the same opinion, this is why its a personal feedback. You are welcome to give your own feedback too, but I am not looking for comments to tell me why I'm wrong or right or how to do it. Its a personal feedback.

I personally really not enjoy the removal or the cocaine dealer. We all know that making cocaine is hard, illegal, hardworking and rewarding, but I feel like with the removal of the cocaine dealer, cocaine is too much work now.

In the process of cooking cocaine, you can get caught so many times, makes it really hard, it was hard, but way harder now. So, you risk;
- Loosing a shipment of coco leaves
- Being caught and charged of theft at the cement factory
- Being caught cooking with illegal equipement or possession of cocaine
- Being caught selling cocaine on the streets
- Being caught washing your dirty money

Thats a lot of "being caught"...
Depending on which step you get caught, it could be a lot of money and time loosing. With all the process from getting leaves to selling it.. it doesn't take 30 minutes.
We all know that its really hard now to sell on the streets with the new police markers change. Not talking about the fact you gotta stay in the same area for a profitable price.

So here's what I think could be a good solution to it: keeping the cocaine dealer. Altho, we would get only dirty money from here and would need to wash it. 

Edited by Alexia Kade
  • Like 1

Play it smart. Don't carry all of your supply on you at once. Hide from police. Don't make sales near them. Stay on your toes. Be flexible. Roleplay. There are ways to circumvent getting caught, it just takes a little creative thinking. Better than just standing in a corner for 3 minutes and hoping police don't randomly roll by.

• Like 4

I think actually Cocaine is a step in the right direction. Big money should be hard to do. It should be done right or get caught .  I think that eventually all jobs and ways of making money should be balanced. And civs that want to be legal should have decent options to make money. But hard core drugs should be a top money maker with many risks.

Also replacing the NPCs with real players is great. The cocaine dealer is not dead. People need to find it, and eventually will be able to deal with it. Quicker than the NPC but with prices adjusted to the risk. Basically now anyone can be the cocaine dealer if they want to take the risk for a piece of the cake.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Denson said:

The fact cocaine is illegal means the amount of money you receive should be more then 500 per

Think maybe you need to explain it more.... Is that $500 per when you sell it to NPC? if so what about the dirty money you got as well? how much did you make off it when washing it to get cash?

1 hour ago, Denson said:

The fact cocaine is illegal means the amount of money you receive should be more then 500 per as this is the general amount I was getting today. The amount of work and risk involved in cocaine in my opinion the price should be raised more around 900 each. 

Check your math. I think you'll notice that the prices are right about where you think they should be...

I think the whole selling on the streets thing is great and I have loved it from the beginning. With every drug. If you go deep into that role and really RP a drug dealer, instead of thinking only about the money you can get and the cars you can buy, it's almost the best RP you can get here (at least I love it personally). You just have to be really careful and smarter than the cops and especially now with the zones you have to stay within, it just adds more to it. I personally just RP that I deal around a few blocks and only at night, I have those "regular customers" who comes to buy from me etc etc. 

Everyone should think about the jobs like it's the role you are playing and the money is just the reward you get when playing your role well. The game is not only about money. I stopped caring about money and everything is now a lot more fun.

• Like 2

Think of the cocaine dealer removal this way. The cocaine dealer wasn't actually removed but now you have to find him/her through your interactions with others in the drug world. There are people out there that are only dealers. They don't have the horticultural skills (weed), or the chemistry knowledge (cocaine, meth) to be able to go and make these drugs themselves. They will sit on the corner and slang dope all night because that's what they know. These people are always looking for connections with premium product but they aren't going to promote over twitter (cause they not dumb), and they probably use burner phones so their numbers always changing. Cocaine dealer just a little harder to find now ?

• Like 2

The cocaine dealer was never meant to be a permanent addition. It was supposed to be a temporary solution until I could introduce a better system. However, most of my effort went into the recent patch, and I'm still working to come up with ideas for how this "other" drug dealing system would work. So in the mean time, cocaine is going to be sold to NPCs like meth and weed. It may change in the future, it may not.

• Like 7