Cost Of Vehicle Storage

I wanted raise this subject for discussion because i think its important to server quality and overall enjoyment of the server for all. IMO The cost for taking out cars is ridiculously expensive. i understand a small fee of maybe 250$ maximum for all vehicles since they come out looking new...but not repaired.. Why must i pay 1000$ every single time i take  out a car that only cost 100,000 dollars..Since apartments are quite expensive , most citizens use vans to store things which cost 350$, to 450$ or more to take out. It all adds up after taking out your vehicle a bunch of times for storage purposes. My suggestion would be to lower garage storage fee to 200-250 dollars for all cars  since that what we receive in pay every 5 mins. Its completely unfair for newer citizen to have to pay 1000 fee for their first car they pay over 100000 $ for.     

• Like 1

Expensive cars require a lot of upkeep in real life, which is expensive. Additionally, from a balance side of things, this prevents people from driving only their super fast cars, keeping the roads varied and having people think twice before pulling one out. Besides, there are plenty of nice cars for under $100k.

• Like 1

On 3/3/2019 at 11:24 AM, Flori said:

If you are a new player and you already bought a $100.000 car it proofs money is quite easy to come by 

Never have such truer words been spoken. The Badlands economy is more than balanced enough to accommodate people for every play style. The grinders, the casuals and the players commited soley the RP. 

Don't let what cash you have or how much you are spending affect what this community is for. Role-playing, who cares if you have to pay 1000 to bring your car out, you can make it back. Hell I'll give you money if it means that much to you