Police nerf

13 minutes ago, Mr. Namnam said:

“Fair and level field” everyone has a car, most people have no weapons. Allowing you to use the car in self defence levvels the field in my opinion.. have no idea how using a car makes it unfair towards anyone, as acquiring a car is a lot Easier than getting a weapons license and a weapon. 

It's not going to happen for all the reasons already stated.

1 minute ago, Mr. Namnam said:

Noted. Opinions without having some power on here does not matter. I Will never suggest anything again, and just comply with whatever you say.

Do not expect everything you suggest to make it into the server. You were given reasons why it was not allowed, and refused to accept them. Thus, an admin had to step in and tell you to can it.

Ok well if that's the path you want to take then go for it... I'm not going to coddle you and your passive aggressiveness.  The reality is we listen to all feedback and often implement changes based on the feedback as long as it's inline with the BadlandsRP philosophy and our goals for the server.  Your suggestion was listened to but the answer from an admin side is that the rule will not change.  Just because we don't agree with you doesn't mean we didn't listen.  So if you want to take your opinions and run away - your choice, but enough of the grief on this tread please.

6 minutes ago, Storrent said:

Do not expect everything you suggest to make it into the server. You were given reasons why it was not allowed, and refused to accept them. Thus, an admin had to step in and tell you to can it.

Hope you rememver what i wrote, as the Child removed it. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1