Vehicle Collisions Causing Knock Outs!

Dashfere

What I'd like to see is severe vehicle crashes causing people to 'pass out' at the wheel, Unconscious for a time and then re-awakening. I think this would add a sense of realism and consequence to driving at speed and unsafely across the island. Possibly adding blurry vision or something after a collision to simulate dizziness or confusion. Thoughts!?

• Like 9

45 minutes ago, Dashfere said:

What I'd like to see is severe vehicle crashes causing people to 'pass out' at the wheel, Unconscious for a time and then re-awakening. I think this would add a sense of realism and consequence to driving at speed and unsafely across the island. Possibly adding blurry vision or something after a collision to simulate dizziness or confusion. Thoughts!?

Now I know this is a NoPixel thing but it works really well, when people get hurt they will get a status effect like (Your head is hurt) which gives you a blinking stage where you take damage until you get checked out. Don't know how it fully works but in a sense i'd like to see something like this with just cars. Taking the mechanic and changing it for only cars. So when you crash, depending on how bad the crash was you'd get different stages of things happening to you...

1: What Dash says, you literally pass out at the wheel and allows you to press E for EMS (giving EMS more RP/treatment ways) (If possible take the ability of talking while passed out so they have to RP that they're unconscious)

2: Your head is heavily damaged and over time you will get status effects like walking with a limp, maybe a drunk effect like you're dizzy and you take damage overtime if you don't get checked out. 

3: You have scrapes that need to get checked out introducing a infection system maybe? 

I know this is a stretch but this would seriously be awesome!

Edited by Reuben ~ Reckonity

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to see players getting a blacked out screen, (same as drug effect) for x amount of time when they crash and get ejected out of the car. Having low hp and going down is one thing. But having full hp and getting up like nothing happened, even to pull a gun and attack someone seems OP. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Merr Khan said:

I just don't like the seatbelt meta. "oh i can drive as fast and reckless as i want, cause i have my seatbelt on". 

Tell that to Ryan Dunn, and Paul Walker............

It's true, it's straight up not realistic, while I understand everything's not gonna be realistic, I don't understand how people can go 100mph an hour and be like... "Oh don't worry, it's just a scratch"