Just a few thoughts

Naja

Pretty sure some of these been talked so here goes:

*Can we have more garages added in the map specially at boat garages and maybe some far areas like the vineyard. Running sucks ? 

*Housing...can we have some more diversed housing spots...so far i only see 3 and they are soooo expensive, some other locations at cheaper prices would be awesome.

*Fishing? Why is sucks so hard hehehe needs a money boost.

Housing is being worked on currently. If you catch Serpico live when he is developing you can see what might come in the future. https://twitch.tv/serpicotv

Fishing to me has always been more of a side job and unless you catch a fucking shark (which is impossible) you don't get paid much IRL. I see it more as an RP experience, go fishing with your mates, crack open some cold ones then cook the fish at the end of the day.

More garages has been talked about and we want them to be in places that make sense, not just close to convenient places to make money farming faster for your benefit. 

Edited by George Cahill

How about more real jobs? The jobcenter is so skinny in what to pick.. how about busdrivers? Butchers? For example get the butcher job go hunt process it bring it to the butcher? Maybe mail man? Basicly bring around newspapers? It all seems to be the same thing which is drive around and deliver but atleast people can chose what to do

1 hour ago, Mike said:

How about more real jobs? The jobcenter is so skinny in what to pick.. how about busdrivers? Butchers? For example get the butcher job go hunt process it bring it to the butcher? Maybe mail man? Basicly bring around newspapers? It all seems to be the same thing which is drive around and deliver but atleast people can chose what to do

Have you explored the map? The majority of our jobs aren't at the job center.

7 hours ago, Naja_Gaming said:

Cars reviews and maybe the ability to see their stats and maybe test drive them would be awesome, ive wasted so much money trying out cars, since money hard to get buying blind not good

There is already a topic on this but you can ask in-game from others that may own the car you want to test to see if they will let you

On 5/12/2019 at 4:06 PM, George Cahill said:

Fishing to me has always been more of a side job and unless you catch a fucking shark (which is impossible) you don't get paid much IRL. I see it more as an RP experience, go fishing with your mates, crack open some cold ones then cook the fish at the end of the day.

I never really understood this approach. Not every job needs to be competitive with scubadiving & cocaine, but if it's so much lower than those two that it's barely worth it any fun value it offers is negligible. People like being police officers, which as I understand make $1250 every 5 mins, which is $15000 / hr vs. a civ which is $200 / 5mins for 2400 / hr, i.e. being a cop makes a smooth 12.6k per hour, is probably the most fun job in the city, has constant interactions with other players etc. This is a good bar to set for what an "RP before money" type job should be. There's plenty of RP to be had, you don't need in-game mechanics to do it. You can fish without selling the fish & still get RP. 

When people go trucking, do deliveries, scuba diving cocaine etc it's partly for the RP & partly for the money. If the RP is nonexistent (scuba diving) they'll still do the job. If the money is nonexistent (fishing) no one does the job. I disagree that it's a problem with player mentality. Part of the fun of these types of games is the using of the money. Wether that implies you're saving for your sick supercar you've always wanted or you want to RP as the owner of a bank and hand people 50k+ cash for their "investments" you'll need money. 

• Like 1