Twitter feels like a big server groupchat

Smojo

Not sure if their are any new updates that would be coming to the twitter, if not let me suggest some. Twitter feels like a big server group chat which is nasty.

Maybe add a way where we can have followers and people we follow, we can only see the people we follow post,

add a way to change the color theme to dark mode

add a way to use #s and be able to search #s

add a way to see global tweets for tweets that are from the entire server (Explore)

add a way to retweet and where the comments can be shown

add a way to send dms on twitter(For meeting people on twitter and just encase we dont have their number)
all of these would make twitter better and not feel like a big server group-chat.

How would dark theme improve the server, I get what you are asking for but you should take a look for a second and think of what you are suggesting. Serpico didn't make what we currently have, this a custom script from the official mod. It'd take some time to progressively one by one.

because its twitter, and irl twitter has dark theme.....arnt we trying to be as close to irl as possible? and if its a custom script and the only way to edit the script is to make one of your own then it take forever, so nvm ig.

10 hours ago, Smojo said:

arnt we trying to be as close to irl as possible?

No. If we were, we would have ten different LEO departments, a gazillion private EMS companies, a stamina meter, faster hunger/thirst depletion, dramatically reduced pocket size, a working car dealership, and a whole lot more jobs.

18 minutes ago, Smojo said:

.....a working car dealership sounds amazing...so does the stamina meter, and faster hunger/thirst depletion......and the "a whole lot more jobs" also sounds like a great idea

In that case, here you go.

Better get started, you have a lot of work ahead of you.

• Like 2

You know Twitter is a multi-billion dollar company with thousands of employees, right?

If you want us to replicate Twitter to be "as close to irl as possible" (which no, we aren't trying to do), you better start donating about $50,000 a month to cover salaries for Serpico, Ozadu and myself while we start working on this feature full time (rather than, you know, developing meaningful content for the server for free in our spare time)

I'm going to be closing this due to the absurdity of this request, and the fact that you seem to think the answer to every problem is "get more programmers."

• Like 4

• speed locked this topic