Business deposits

Chan

Allow all members of the business to deposit money in the business bank, but not withdraw.

I don't see the negative side to this. Or, add ranks to business members, so the owner can choose who can deposit or even possibly withdraw.

It was designed this way so the business owner actually has to manage the business or it won't be successful. Allowing others to deposit means the owner could skip town indefinitely and not be accountable to their employees.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Mia said:

It was designed this way so the business owner actually has to manage the business or it won't be successful. Allowing others to deposit means the owner could skip town indefinitely and not be accountable to their employees.

It's kind of a team thing tho. We are all a part of it, and in my business I allow anyone to order leaves at any time, as long as they pay back in dirty money. But the issue is that when the account is empty and I haven't gotten the oppertunity to clean, it's a bit shitty no one can deposit their own money to order leaves.

• speed locked this topic