New Twitter (feedback)

Kilo

so with the introduction of the new twitter system from my perspective it feels like no one really uses it as much as the old version and therefore creating less communication overall. Servers feel kinda dead as of late and im wondering if this new twitter might be one of the reasons. The old twitter in a way gave the city "life".

The twitter looks great and works fine , but again , it is not used as much as the old one and most of the time wen you think of checking it , things posted is old news .  i Would like to see the old "instant in your face" twitter put back in place. i would encourage others opinions on the matter -thank you -Kilo Woods

Edited by Kilo

Personally I like the new Twitter because it feels more like how you would actually use it irl. On the other hand I don’t seem to use it much anymore but that’s probably because I’m not in the habit of using it on my phone.

I get your point though but I think it’s better how it is.

I like the Twitter because of the ability to log in. I have noticed a lot of people having Twitter names that reflect the personalities of their characters. That and the fact that I'd you are doing something where you don't really want to see Twitter you can just turn off the notifications. The fact that you have to access it through makes it so that people in jail can't see what is being said on Twitter which is just one more improvement made by the new change.

7 hours ago, Benjamin Wells said:

I like the Twitter because of the ability to log in. I have noticed a lot of people having Twitter names that reflect the personalities of their characters.

Yes! I love having the ability to have multiple profiles. That way what I do on the clock doesn't reflect what I'm saying off, and vise versa.

1 hour ago, Cleetus McSkeeter said:

I made a post on this recently, actually made a suggestion to make it so the notification of some of the tweets to last longer, since it currently only stays up for 2 seconds

It’s quite cool though and sometimes makes you think ‘let’s check twitter’ if you see a lot of notifications popping up.

35 minutes ago, 2Breeze said:

It’s quite cool though and sometimes makes you think ‘let’s check twitter’ if you see a lot of notifications popping up.

I agree but giving us the option of 2/5/10 seconds of notifications for all tweets would be nice, more customization is always a good thing. Currently you can get notifications for all tweets but the popup is only 2 seconds long, really hard to read a tweet in 2 seconds