Flywheels Garage interior and better exterior, Sandy Shores

V2

https://forum.fivem.net/t/release-ocrp-flywheels-garage-v2/296683   (interior for currently exsiting building)

So I saw this whilst browsing through the forums, and I thought it'd be cool to have for a possible mechanic shop (not like we need it, but I don't see why not). It has full interior of tools on walls and could create a small RP area. 

The gas station on the outside is currently not in use within BLRP, could also activate that so it is like a mini car hub.

Edited by George Cahill
  • Like 6

i LOVE this idea, maybe since we are on the topic of this we can make certain whitelisted mechanics aswell. those who can do car mods like go trough colors spoilers that kind of stuff so we dont do it ourselves at benny's for instance (only when those mechanics are around else we can still do it at benny's) or make it cheaper so people dont spend asmuch money wich kind of forces them to go to those mechanics first. since its cheaper. i think this would open a whole ton of RP

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, PeterMcKay said:

i LOVE this idea, maybe since we are on the topic of this we can make certain whitelisted mechanics aswell. those who can do car mods like go trough colors spoilers that kind of stuff so we dont do it ourselves at benny's for instance (only when those mechanics are around else we can still do it at benny's) or make it cheaper so people dont spend asmuch money wich kind of forces them to go to those mechanics first. since its cheaper. i think this would open a whole ton of RP

Boy if you havent hit the nail on the head. Along the same strain as the repair mechanic when it comes to pricing so the more mechs that are on duty the more the upgrades/customisations cost. With the most recent update mechanics have taken a bit of a hit as vehicles dont need repairs as much (if at all) AND it now costs $1000 to /ad.

4 hours ago, PeterMcKay said:

There are vehicle mods you can do at Benny's that you can't do elsewhere???