Illegal areas

This is an amazing idea. I feel like it might be a little difficult however. Changing areas like that, that allow certain functions to happen, would be a script thing. Maybe if a script was written and had, say maybe 10 or so locations in said script, and then a chance code line that determines each new location at random? That way it keeps both the PD and local gangs on their toes. Maybe a couple coders could get together and brainstorm on how to make that happen. Sounds like a lot of work, but the end result could be amazing.

8 minutes ago, Oscar Wilde said:

I LOVE the idea, just think it would be hard to balance considering the amount of LEOs that play criminal as well

Something like this would be an implementation that ties in with 2.0's higher 'bar' of standards. Expecting people to not mix police and criminal life, and to respect that it's there for their RP. I feel it opens up so many more possibilities to approach criminal products and activities in new ways.

• Like 2