Storage Units

Hey there. So one day my friend and I were putting all of our items in different vehicle trunks because we didn't have enough space in just one. That was when I came up with the idea for storage units. They would act like trunks, but you know bigger and they're not on a car. If this were to be implemented you guys could discuss the price of these. I think it would be a good thing for a lot of players and a good thing for the server. I hope you consider this.

2 hours ago, Bob Johnson said:

I think storage units would be cool. They exist in real life. And you could store and retrieve stuff from it without have to unrealistically retrieve a bunch of vehicles. Maybe there would be a fee to buy it as well as retrieve from it?

Everything stated applies to vehicles though, store and retrieve stuff... pay a fee to store vehicle/stored items within vehicle.

1 hour ago, Bob Johnson said:

Well, except the part about having to retrieve multiple vehicles out of the garage at one time and finding a place to park them.

Clearly you've never owned a storage unit...

I mean, I'm all for adding them if you guys want to search 6 hours for that meth you stuffed somewhere in the back of the unit between your great-aunt's photo albums and that tub containing your childhood trophies that your mom told you to get rid of but guilt-trips you when you try to throw them away.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• 8 months later...

Storage units would be great to have for beginning new people to the city it would create a midway level of something to grind to, also the storage unit places could be player owned per reset and everytime someone utilizes their storage unit they bought it would charge them a small fee and buisness could make more money by purchasing the units at reset. the safe for the storage units could also be robbed similar to 24/7 but much more practical use for players and automatic reason to use it.