Prison experience

r3v0Lt55

So I have started this thing when I go process criminals where I pull out my clipboard and tell the criminals about the different "prison courses" they can sign up for to get a reduction of fine on their restitution fines. Examples would be like drug criminals I might try and offer them reduction is they sign up for the prison job programs to learn about and get experience with legal jobs and for lets say a speeding/vehicle crime I may try and get them sign up for driving safety courses for reduction in fines. Now while I all of this is just RP based and there is nothing that the prisoner can actually do while in there except wait, I was wondering if there was actually a way to add some of these types of things for the prisoners. Maybe it can be something like the written part of the driving test was where its just a form they have to do or even something like a reduction of time based on good behavior for signing up for "laundry job" in prison where you have 3 different zones that you have to wash, then dry, then fold the clothes. Just something more than set your phone timer for 30 mins go eat or watch tv then when timer goes off come back to pc. Would love to hear others peoples opinions on this or to know from @Serpico if something like this is even possible.

• Like 4

Maybe it would be even cool to add kind of a mini job in the prison. Picking stones or something bringing them to a deposit for a tiny amount of money. But that way you can at least make some money and feel a bit rewarded for not just staying inside the prison. Havent been there yet but I'm pretty sure it will happen.

@Zatanna, maybe you can bring your therapy business in the mix? Like, work out a system with the police where first time offenders get out on parole with the condition that they stay away from crime and come do a therapy session every week for x weeks after. If they break their parole conditions, it's right back to jail for a longer sentence.

Just thinking out loud.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nativi said:

@Zatanna, maybe you can bring your therapy business in the mix? Like, work out a system with the police where first time offenders get out on parole with the condition that they stay away from crime and come do a therapy session every week for x weeks after. If they break their parole conditions, it's right back to jail for a longer sentence.

Just thinking out loud.

Nice idea but not sure how the game could track or be coded to do it and honestly with the way our justice system is set up it would  not benefit the criminal since we don't have X weeks sentences 

8 hours ago, Nativi said:

Just thinking out loud.

I would love to do something like this. I am sure there could be a way to arrange this with help of course. :) Thanks again @Nativi

• Like 1