Punch button spam, Exploit?

So I'm sure we have all seen it happen, (I can add video's if anyone is un-sure) when a player decides to fight and they just mash the punch button, some times you can even hear them doing it through voip.

To get the 3-5 multiple hits while the opponent can't do anything.   

No real fighting, no dodging, no moving, or bob & weave. Just straight button mashing. 

This to me is No different then mashing the fishing pole button to catch fish. It is abusing a mechanic to better a characters position in an un-realistic manner. 

This may not be code that Serpico wrote, but some coder did still write it, and I can guarantee that spamming the button and punching in that manner is not the intended function.  

This needs to be added to the list of ban-able exploit offences.       

• Like 1

I agree that something definitely needs to be done about this. I think it's issues really lie within desync from FiveM. In GTA:O the punching is the same but you're still able to dodge with correct timing. It's not possible in FiveM due to the desync and I don't know if that's something that @Serpico could even fix.

• 4 months later...
On 5/10/2018 at 4:17 AM, GeneralElite said:

i have had this done to me a few times. next time i will file a report on him/her for exploiting a bug. this is one of the most annoying things in the game. no RP value at all

*my apologies for reviving a long dead post* i dont 100% think this should be bannable as in my experience where people have told me i have been jitter punching, i didnt see myself jitter punching. I suppose if you dont see it then you could at least wait until the animation of them bucking back is over but that would revoke the entire point of roleplaying a fist fight as in real life nobody waits 3+ seconds till the person is no longer dazed and is able to punch you again. i think that maybe in cases where you can hear through VOIP they're in fact spamming their LMB then yeah maybe they should be warned about exploiting. unless its added to the rules on the forums explicitly stating that this particular way of fighting is considered exploiting, i dont believe it should warrant a full 3+ day ban.