Spotlight

Throwing this out there for LSPD RP: a workable spotlight on the cars. For the purpose of RP, it would be interesting. 

For example, last night Jeff Wills & I were out on the Grove Street apartments on a drug call. It would have been kinda neat to roll through there checking the little nooks and crannies with the spotlight. Or to use it to "light up" the driver's side mirror, as is done on traffic stops IRL. 

I know LCPDFR had an add-on for it, but I'm completely oblivious as to whether or not it could be implemented on FiveM.

Thanks for your time! 

• Like 1

I don't know if you mean the same thing but if you hit H for full beam it lights the spot light up you can't manually move it though, just the direction your vehicle is facing is illuminated further.

Edited by ImVexal
Additional notes
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 12/2/2018 at 9:39 AM, [uDi]uncle_walter87 said:

As an aside, how do we keep our high beams on when we exit the vehicle? I like utilizing the takedowns on night shift, but as soon as I exit the car, they go off.

They're still on, just not as bright for some reason. It's a quirk with GTA, I believe, nothing the devs can do.

• Like 1