Hotels

errorlink

Was thinking about the hotels in the city and how people want more housing.

Maybe use them since it's just one big room like a flat with just a closet no storage.

Reason I say no storage is because it gives initiative to still buy the bigger apartments and hotels could be 250,000$

Was wondering if this would be easier then doing houses for the time being?

• Like 2

I'm against renting, it was the initial plan but not the purpose. This is so people have that place to change  clothing. Renting would cost a lot in the long run and it's not practical because you're paying money to go in save a outfit and leave then what? This needs to be a cheap purchase so people that RP or don't grind have there place they want to change outfits and still give the initiative to owning a bigger apartment for others. So i'm saying no to renting.

I personally like this idea allot, I think having a small room with just a closet like the hotel... At a more affordable price compared to the housing we currently have would be great, giving so many an opportunity to have at least somewhere to call home instead of living off their cars, would be great. Also for RP lol. 

If  people like the idea of Renting the room -it could still work if it is rented by days, an example would be like, renting the room for lets say... Seven days for 100k or one day for 15k. Again these are just examples and ideas. Yeah, you would be pretty much renting the place for the closet maybe small storage? ect.. but it could work. I mean it still would give our devs quite the work. So it's really up to them to decide if this would work or how to make it work.  I really would love something like this implanted though in the long run.